Personal information held by Testo Pty Ltd may include your name, current and previous addresses, contact phone numbers, e-mail address, bank account or credit card details and the business details of customers and suppliers and their dealings with Testo Pty Ltd.
Personal information is collected by Testo Pty Ltd to enable us to provide you with the products and services you have requested and to assist us improve our products and services. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you require, or a high level of service. Personal information may be collected directly from you such as through an application (including submitted online, by email or by phone) for products or services, indirectly from you such as through monitoring your usage of products and services (e.g. the collection of information on your usage of our website including through cookies), or from third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies, or your representatives.
Your personal information may be used in order to:
• Verify your identity;
• To allow us to identify our customers via usernames and passwords and to interpret customers’ pre-stored attributes and parameters for using features and functions of the testo web sites;
• Assist you to subscribe to our services;
• Provide the products and services you require;
• Administer and manage those products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
• Inform you of ways the products and services provided to you could be improved;
• Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
• Market, research and develop our products and services;
• Gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service and maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Testo Pty Ltd provides products and services via our website. When you visit our site, our web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists us to improve the structure of our websites and monitor their performance.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. Testo Pty Ltd extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies; however, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our websites or take advantage of the improved website experience that cookies offer. Your personal information is also collected to promote and market other services which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to contact you regarding other services please advise us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to deliver the services, you require and for the purposes set out above, Testo Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Testo Pty Ltd. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to Testo Pty Ltd and related companies providing services to you. These organisations may carry out.
• Customer enquiries systems
• Billing and debt-recovery functions;
• Information technology services;
• Marketing, telemarketing and sales services;
• Market research; and
• Web site usage analysis.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and web page usage.
Testo Pty Ltd takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we collect and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information relies on the information you provide. We recommend that you:
• Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
• Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address, by contacting us (see “How to contact us” below).
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Testo Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to your information.
If you have any queries in relation to privacy, please Contact us on 1300 837 861 or Email: email@example.com.