Testo Australia is running a Carbon Monoxide training course ideal for Gas Plumbers wanting to learn more on:
• The dangers of Carbon Monoxide
• Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning
• Measuring CO levels
• Legislative requirements for CO measurement on gas consuming appliances/equipment
• Checks to be performed on equipment
• Correct fluing and ventilation overview of gas burning equipment
All training materials are supplied. Morning tea will also be provided.
Attend the course & receive $100 off your testo 310/320.
MELBOURNE Trainings will be held at:
Testo Pty Ltd Unit 11, 114-118 Merrindale Drive, Croydon South Vic 3136
Training is conducted by a recognized training institution - Gastrain
FUTURE DATES TO BE ADVISED
*No Refund Policy if you are unable to attend the CO Course on the day*
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.