Level 1 Certified Infrared Thermography Training Course is designed for the application of qualitative thermal imaging for Predictive Maintenance, Condition Assessment, Condition Monitoring, Quality Assurance, Forensic Investigations, and Building Sciences.
This certified infrared training covers infrared theory, heat transfer concepts, equipment operation and selection, standards compliance, image analysis and report generation. Students are trained to identify and document thermal patterns caused by improper design, workmanship or material failure. Specific applications include: electrical distribution systems, mechanical systems, steam systems, refractory systems, underground piping, active thermography, building envelopes and flat roofs.
What You Will Learn
• Infrared Theory & Heat Transfer Concepts
• Equipment Operation
• Image Processing
• General applications and imaging techniques
• Program design and implementation
• How to comply with Industry Standards
• Image Analysis & Reporting
Types of Training
• Classroom setting dedicated to infrared training
• Opportunity to meet with other professionals from around the world
• Ability to test drive several types of infrared cameras
• Freedom from the constant distraction of the office
• Don’t have time to spend 5 days in a classroom
• Understand that hands on experience is an essentials part of a thermography Certification
• Are self-employed contractors who need to study after hours or to juggle it with work commitments
• Are essential employees who need the flexibility to study in between doing their daily tasks at work
• We utilize state-of-the-art web servers and dynamic multimedia resources
to provide a unique, quality educational experience.
• Distance Learning Courses are divided into narrated one-hour online infrared lecture training units allowing you to work at a pace that’s convenient for you.
MELBOURNE TRAINING WILL BE HELD AT:
The Sim Centre Training Facility
15/634-644 Mitcham Rd
Mitcham VIC 3132
TRAINING IS CONDUCTED BY A RECOGNIZED TRAINING INSTITUTE
Industrial Precision Instruments
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.