Level 2 Infrared Certification Training is for the application of quantitative thermal imaging and temperature measurement for P/PM, Condition Monitoring, Quality Assurance and Forensic Investigations.
This course covers advanced infrared theory, equipment calibration, error sources, cross-verification with contact thermometers, advanced equipment operation, use of windows and filters, assigning temperature limits and repair priorities, and quantitative report generation.
What You Will Learn
• Infrared Theory & Heat Transfer Concepts
• Equipment Operation
• Image Processing
• General applications and imaging techniques
• Program design and implementation
• How to comply with Industry Standards
• Image Analysis & Reporting
Types of Training
• Classroom setting dedicated to infrared training
• Opportunity to meet with other professionals from around the world
• Ability to test drive several types of infrared cameras
• Freedom from the constant distraction of the office
• Don’t have time to spend 5 days in a classroom
• Understand that hands on experience is an essentials part of a thermography Certification
• Are self-employed contractors who need to study after hours or to juggle it with work commitments
• Are essential employees who need the flexibility to study in between doing their daily tasks at work
• We utilize state-of-the-art web servers and dynamic multimedia resources
to provide a unique, quality educational experience.
• Distance Learning Courses are divided into narrated one-hour online infrared lecture training units allowing you to work at a pace that’s convenient for you.
MELBOURNE TRAINING WILL BE HELD AT:
The Sim Centre Training Facility
15/634-644 Mitcham Rd
Mitcham VIC 3132
TRAINING IS CONDUCTED BY A RECOGNIZED TRAINING INSTITUTE
Industrial Precision Instruments
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.