Level 3 Certified Infrared Thermography Training Course focuses on best practices for infrared thermographers.
This course covers advanced topics related to developing, implementing, and managing a successful infrared inspection program. Topics include: latest applications, hardware & software, current industry standards & specifications, OSHA and NFPA safety standards, marketing and promoting an infrared inspection program, thermography as legal documentation, heat transfer analysis software, current industry certification criteria, and how to develop and implement standards-compliant written practices and procedures.
What You Will Learn
• Implementing a successful IR program
• Latest equipment & applications
• Industry standards & certification
• Work Health & Safety
• Marketing and Promotion
• Develop standards-compliant written practice
Types of Training
• Classroom setting dedicated to infrared training
• Opportunity to meet with other professionals from around the world
• Ability to test drive several types of infrared cameras
• Freedom from the constant distraction of the office
• Don’t have time to spend 5 days in a classroom
• Understand that hands on experience is an essentials part of a thermography Certification
• Are self-employed contractors who need to study after hours or to juggle it with work commitments
• Are essential employees who need the flexibility to study in between doing their daily tasks at work
• We utilize state-of-the-art web servers and dynamic multimedia resources
to provide a unique, quality educational experience.
• Distance Learning Courses are divided into narrated one-hour online infrared lecture training units allowing you to work at a pace that’s convenient for you.
MELBOURNE TRAINING WILL BE HELD AT:
The Sim Centre Training Facility
15/634-644 Mitcham Rd
Mitcham VIC 3132
TRAINING IS CONDUCTED BY A RECOGNIZED TRAINING INSTITUTE
Industrial Precision Instruments
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.