The testo 176H2 is a four channel temperature humidty data logger that enchaed in a metal housing with two external sensor connections.
Two external humidity probes can be fitted to the data logger. The NTC temperature sensor facilitiates high accuracy and the testo patented capacitive humidity sensor provides precision readings of relative humidity and dew point.
The temperature measuring range is from - 20° to 70°C, dew point from - 40° to 70° Ctd and rlative humidity from 0 to 100% RH.
- Two external Humidity/Temperature connections
- Large memory for 2 million measurement values
- Large, easily legible display
- Up to 8 years battery life
- Free software
- Inbuilt USB Port
- Data transfer via SD card
Included in price: One Logger, usb cable, wallholder, lock, batteries, calibration certificate and instruction manual.
* THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE A PROBE, A RANGE OF PROBES CAN BE FOUND IN ACCESSORIES *
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.