testo 205 pH meter for solids
- View Videos
2 in 1 Measurement pH & Temperature.
Maintenance-free pH measurement thanks to gel electrolyte
Two-line, illuminated display:
pH value and temperature at a glance
The testo 205 is a robust 2 in 1 pH and a food penetration instrument with automatic temperature compensation. The robust penetration measuring tip is interchangeable and not affected by dirt and dust thanks to the hole diaphragm. The pH tip is embedded in unbreakable plastic.
In food production, pH value and temperature play a key role. With the testo 205, you can measure the pH value and temperature in semi-solid media at the same time. Since the pH/temperature measuring instrument is extremely robust - particularly the pH measuring tip - the testo 205 is frequently used to monitor the quality and degree of maturation of meat. For example, in butcher's shops, slaughterhouses and in the meat-processing industry.
Smart measuring technology - advantages offered by the testo 205 in measuring pH value and temperature
- The testo 205 enables pH measurements to be carried out in semi-solid media. The integrated temperature sensor ensures precise temperature compensation, and therefore accurate pH measurement
- The pH probe is maintenance-free, leak-proof and insensitive to dirt thanks to the gel electrolyte in the probe
- The hole diaphragm of the pH probe enables quick, reliable pH measurement
- The combined pH measuring tip with temperature probe can be replaced by the user. This saves you the cost of purchasing a new measuring instrument
Equipment and features of the pH/temperature measuring instrument
- pH value and temperature are simultaneously shown on the illuminated display. You can therefore keep an eye on both values at all times
- The automatic final value recognition (auto-hold) records the reading as soon as this is stable. An advisory tone informs you when the reading is stable
- Storage cap with gel: the storage cap, which is filled with gel electrolyte and attached to the pH probe, is used to store the probe between measurements. The electrolyte gel promotes the durability of the pH probe and reduces maintenance time and costs
- The belt/wall bracket supplied enables the measuring instrument to be stored safely on the wall or on a belt
- Calibration: the pH/temperature measuring instrument can be calibrated at one, two or three points
- Calibration dosing bottles: our DAkkS-certified calibration solutions (optional) are suitable for calibrating the pH probe. The pH probe is calibrated in the integrated dosing aperture of the calibration dosing bottle. This guarantees economical use of the calibration solution
Whats Included: Testo 205 pH/ Temperature measuring instrument for semi-solids | Storage cap with Gel | Belt/wall bracket
|Storage Temperature||-20 to + 70°C|
|Operating temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Battery type||4 x Button Cell LR44|
|Battery life||80 h (Auto Off 10 Min)|
|Measuring range||0 to 40 pH||0 to + 60 °C
Short term +80 °C max . 5 min
|Accuracy||±0.02 pH||±0.4 °C|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.