testo 206 pH1 - pH meter for liquids
- View Videos
2 in 1 Measurement pH & Temperature
Maintenance-free pH measurement thanks to gel electrolyte
Two-line, illuminated display
pH value and temperature at a glance
The testo 206 pH1 is the measuring instrument for fast checks on liquids. The combination of pH immersion tip and temperature probe for fast and efficient temperature compensation is unique. The Testo pH probe is leak-proof, maintenance-free, robust and not affected by dirt thanks to the large volume of gel electrolyte and the dual wall diaphragm.
- Ideal for measuring the pH value of liquids
- The integrated temperature probe enables automatic temperature compensation
- Maintenance-free gel electrolyte
- Robust, waterproof and dishwasher-safe protective case (TopSafe, protection class IP68)
The advantages of the pH/temperature measuring instrument at a glance
The testo 206-pH1 temperature and pH measuring instrument boasts the following features:
- Ideal for measurements in liquids (and can even be used in viscoplastic ). The temperature sensor ensures precise, fast temperature compensation, and therefore accurate pH measurement
- The pH probe is maintenance-free, leak-proof and insensitive to dirt thanks to the gel electrolyte in the probe
- The dual wall diaphragm of the pH probe guarantees quick, reliable pH measurement
- Simultaneous display of pH value and temperature on the clear display
- Automatic final value recognition (auto hold): the reading is automatically held once it is stable
With the included accessories, you are ideally equipped for measuring pH:
- TopSafe protective case: this is dishwasher-safe, hygienic and protects the measuring instrument from dirt, water and impact. Safely stored in the protective case, the pH measuring instrument is waterproof in accordance with protection class IP 68
- Storage cap with gel: the storage cap, which is filled with gel electrolyte and attached to the pH probe, is used to store the probe between measurements
- Belt/wall bracket: used for storing the measuring instrument on the wall or on a belt
Whats Included: testo 206-pH1 pH meter, storage cap with gel, TopSafe and belt/wall bracket.
|Storage Temperature||-20 to + 70°C|
|Operating temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Battery type||4 x Button Cell LR44|
|Battery life||80 h (Auto Off 10 Min)|
|Measuring range||0 to 14 pH||0 to + 60 °C
Short term +80 °C max . 5 min
|Accuracy||±0.02 pH||±0.4 °C|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.