Testo 316-4 Refrigeration Leak Detector for Amonia Set 2
- View Videos
Highly accurate sensor of 3g/a enables detection of the smallest leaks
Ideal to be used for amonia
Earplug connection for safe leakage detection in loud environments
Maximum indicator shows maximum leakages
Everything you need for professional leakage detection: the testo 316-4 set 2 with leak detector for all common refrigerants NH3,CFC, HFC, HCFC and H2, including refrigerant sensor head, case, mains unit and earphones. You will therefore be ideally equipped to carry out quick, reliable leakage detection.
• Extremely high sensitivity of ?3g/a enables detection of even the smallest leaks
• Visual and acoustic alarm for optimum leakage detection
• Permanent sensor check, ensuring that your work is both safe and fast
• Earplug connection for safe leakage detection in loud environments
Leaks on a refrigeration system or heat pump have serious consequences. The system no longer provides the required cooling capacity and, in the worst case scenario, system components can be damaged. Not to mention the environmental damage and the costs incurred by your customer. You need fast, reliable measuring instruments such as the testo 316-4 leak detector in order to be able to detect even the smallest of leaks.
Advantages of the testo 316-4 set 2 leak detector
- Ideal for ammonia: the testo 316-4 leak detector (set 2) is a fast, reliable leak detector for ammonia
- Practical sensor technology: the leak detector's sensor is permanently monitored and displays malfunctions or contaminations on the screen. The use of test leaks is therefore no longer necessary. If dirty, the sensor can be easily cleaned and is then ready for use again straight away. Moreover, thanks to its flexible gooseneck, the sensor can be positioned close to the pipework or the measuring location
- High sensitivity: its extremely high sensitivity of ?3g/a in accordance with EN 14624 enables reliable detection of even the smallest leaks. The drag pointer function indicates maximum leakages, making it easier to locate leaks
- Reliable warning functions: if a leak is found, the display changes from green to red. An audible signal also indicates that a leak has been detected. The earphones included in the set also enable the testo 316-4-2 leak detector to be used in loud environments.
Whats included: testo 316-4-2, Amonia sensor head, case, mains unit and earphones
Storage Temperature 0 to +50 °C Operating Temperature -20 to +50 °C Battery Life 6 hours continuous Length of Probe ( Goose Neck) 370 mm
Meas. parameter g/a Detectable NH3, R134a, R22, R404a, H2 and all common
refrigerants such as CFC, HCFC, HFC NH3
(separate sensor head)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.