The testo 435-4 multifunction instrument allows you to carry out all the measurements that are necessary to check and adjust ventilation and air conditioning systems and assess the quality of the indoor air. The 435-4 accepts a wide variety of probes to measure and record airflow, humidity, temperature and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) readings. With the included ComSoft Software this data can be organized by location, analyzed and reported.
Probe dependent menus and selectable user profiles ensure that the testo 435-4 multifunction meter is always ready to use. Easy set-up of user defined IAQ and airflow / duct profiles allow for fast measurement of many different tasks, and with a wide variety of probe choices available, the testo 435 is ready to handle a vast array of HVAC / IAQ applications. The superb data handling will keep your readings organized and ready however you need them, whether in a quick print out on-site or further anaylized and placed in to a report.
Testo 435-4 highlights:
- Integrated differential pressure measurement for flow, and monitoring HVAC
- Data recording for 10,000 readings
- ComSoft PC Software for analyzing, archiving, and documenting data
- Wireless, or cable humidity probes
- Optional Light (Lux) probe
- Optional Comfort level probe