testo 815 Sound Level Meter
- View Videos
Maximum and minimum value memory
Frequency weighting to Characteristic A and C
Switchable time weighting Fast / Slow
Robust & compact
Determine the noise level quickly, easily and reliably in your day-to-day work: with the testo 815 sound level meter.
• Frequency evaluation according to characteristic curves A and C
• Easy to adjust (adjustment screwdriver included in the scope of delivery)
• Min./max. memory
• Integrated tripod knuckle screw (1/4 inch)
The testo 815 sound level meter can be used for control measurements in the air conditioning and heating area, on combustion systems or at workplaces. It can also enable quick and precise assessment of machinery and discotheque noise.
Applications of the testo 815 sound level meter
- Heating technology: measurement of the volume of burners
- Industry and trade: measurement of machinery noise
- Event technology or public authorities: noise levels at events
- Building services: simple measurements by the caretaker when there are complaints
- Trade: checking of compressors and assemblies
Whats Included: testo 815, including special screwdriver for calibration
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.