testo 830 T2 - 2 Point IR Thermometer
- View Videos
Dual Laser measuring spots
Large, backlit, easy to read display
Connecting port for one type K external temperature sensor
The testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer enables you to carry out efficient, non-contact surface temperature measurements. The IR thermometer will ensure that you are well equipped, especially for undertaking control measurements in trade and industry: the pistol design infrared thermometer is easy to handle and the integrated processor provides accurate measurement results.
The testo 830-T2 IR thermometer with laser measurement spot marker and 12:1 optics is suitable for non-contact surface temperature measurements in trade and industry
Overview of the advantages offered by the testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer
With the testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer, you can carry our non-contact measurement of surface temperature quickly and accurately (2 measurements per second). To summarise, the IR thermometer offers the following advantages:
- High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution 0.1 °C)
- 12:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium distances
- IR thermometer with 2-point laser measurement spot marker to target the measuring point
- Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a measured value)
- Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic gun-style design
- Clear, illuminated digital display
- External probe connection for thermocouple temperature probes TC type K
The impressive fast response time testo 830-T2 IR allows you to carry out two measurements per second. This means you can undertake bigger measuring tasks quickly and efficiently.
In addition to infrared measurement, the testo 830-T2 IR thermometer also offers the option of carrying out a contact measurement. Simply connect an optionally available TC type K temperature probe to the infrared measuring instrument. Testo offers a large selection of probes: e.g. a fast-action surface probe with sprung thermocouple strip, but also air probes or immersion/penetration probes (for liquids and pastes).
Whats Included :830-T2 infrared thermometer | batteries | workshop calibration certificate.
|Storage Temperature||-30 to + 70°C|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +60 °C|
|Battery type||2 AAA micro batteries|
|Battery life||100 h|
|Dimensions||265 x 48 x 19 mm|
|Measuring range||-30 to +400 °C ( Infrared)|
|-50 to +500 °C ( Type K)|
|Accuracy||±1.5 °C or ±1.5% of mv (+0.1 to +400 °C)|
|±2 °C or ±2% of mv (-30 to 0 °C)|
|±0.5 °C +0.5% of mv ( Type K)|
|Resolution||0.1 °C / °F / °R|
|Reaction time||10 Seconds|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.