The testo 868 thermal imager is characterized by its professional measuring performance and its easy handling. It has the best thermal image quality in its class, an integrated digital camera and impressive smart functions. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.
• Very good image quality: IR resolution of 160 x 120 pixels, via integrated testo SuperResolution Technology 320 x 240 pixels
• Smart and networked: the free testo Thermography App enables you to write and send reports on site, as well as saving them online, and lots more.
• Integrated digital camera
• Innovative functions, such as testo ScaleAssist, for comparable thermal images in building thermography
With the testo 868 thermal imager, we have developed a thermal imager which makes work quicker and easier – without foregoing professional thermal imaging technology. You can generate error-free and objectively comparable infrared images using its handy functions. The IFOV warner, testo ?-Assist and testo ScaleAssist mean you can avoid measurement errors and not only effortlessly achieve optimum setting of emissivity (?) and reflected temperature (RTC) for building thermography, but also of colour scale.
The testo 868 thermal imager– smart and networked
The testo 868 thermal imager guarantees wireless communication with your mobile terminal device via WLAN. With the testo Thermography App for iOS and Android you can write and send reports directly on site, as well as saving them online, and you can use your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control.
Areas of application of the testo 868 thermal imager
Detect leaks, identify overheated connections, pinpoint thermal bridges or detect structural defects. The testo 868 thermal imager was developed for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. It enables quick and reliable work when you are detecting defects and carrying out maintenance.
Technical highlights of the testo 868 thermal imager
Really simple operation with impressive thermal imaging technology: the testo 868 thermal imager has the following impressive features:
• Very good image quality due to high resolution: 19,200 temperature measuring points for precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 160 x 120 pixels – extended to 320 x 240 pixels via integrated SuperResolution Technology
• Visualizing temperature differences of 0.10 °C
• The testo Thermography App enables you to write reports on site, save them online and send them by e-mail, as well as allowing you to use mobile terminal devices as a second display or for remote control
• Built-in digital camera generates a real image in parallel to the thermal image
• Automatic hot-cold spot recognition directly displays critical temperature conditions
• The testo ScaleAssist automatically ensures optimum setting of the thermal image scale, which means you generate objectively comparable and error-free thermal images, for example of the thermal insulation behaviour of buildings
• The testo ?-Assist ensures the correct measurement result by automatically determining and setting the emissivity and reflected temperature
• The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure
• Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
• You can choose to save thermal images as JPEGs
Scope of delivery
testo 868 thermal imager with radio module for WLAN, USB cable, mains unit, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, pro software, 3 x testo ?-Markers, commissioning instructions, short instructions, calibration protocol and case.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.