Infrared resolution 320 x 240 pixels
With testo SuperRes 640 × 480 pixels
Onsite reporting via Testo Thermography app
Smart connect to testo 770-3 Clampmeter or testo 605i Thermohygrometer
(Both available separately)
testo ε-Assist for the automatic determination of emissivity
The testo 872 thermal imager gives you the best possible support for your work in professional industrial and building thermography. Take thermal images quickly, reliably and smartly with the highest image quality, very good thermal sensitivity and innovative functions. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.
• Highest image quality: IR resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, via integrated testo SuperResolution Technology 640 x 480 pixels
• Precise measurement: thermal sensitivity of 0.06°C
• Smart and wireless: use your mobile device with the free testo Thermography App and wirelessly transmit readings from the testo 770-3 clamp meter and the testo 605i humidity measuring instrument (both available separately)
• Innovative functions, such as testo ScaleAssist and testo ?-Assist for comparable, error-free thermal images
The testo 872 thermal imager is ideally suited for professional industrial and building thermography - at the same time it ensures your work is both quick and easy. It is versatile to use, for example in industrial and mechanical maintenance or for detecting structural defects. You can generate error-free and objectively comparable infrared images using its handy functions. The IFOV warner, testo ?-Assist and testo ScaleAssist mean you can avoid measurement errors and not only effortlessly achieve optimum setting of emissivity (?) and reflected temperature (RTC) for building thermography, but also of thermal image scale.
The testo 872 thermal imager– smart and networked
The testo 872 thermal imager guarantees wireless communication with mobile terminal devices via WLAN. The testo Thermography App for iOS and Android offers you the possibility of writing and sending reports on site, as well as saving them online, and of using your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control.
The testo 872 delivers even more informative thermal images in combination with the compatible 770-3 clamp meter and testo 605i thermohygrometer. Both are available separately – simply order them straight away along with your testo 872. The thermal imager wirelessly integrates the measurement results of these measuring instruments via Bluetooth. The additional output, current and voltage values of the testo 770-3 clamp meter enable better interpretation of measured temperatures. Measure the air temperature and humidity with the testo 605i humidity measuring instrument and easily detect locations at risk of developing mould using the special humidity palette in the thermal imager via the traffic light principle.
Areas of application of the testo 872 thermal imager
Detect locations at risk of developing mould, pinpoint thermal bridges, discover structural defects or identify overheated connections. The testo 872 thermal imager is ideal for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. Quick, simple and reliable for maintenance and detection of defects.
Technical highlights of the testo 872 thermal imager
The testo 872 thermal imager is characterized by its easy handling and its outstanding image quality. Its technical features are impressive:
• Highest image quality thanks to high resolution: 76,800 temperature measuring points for precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 320 x 240 pixels – extendible to 640 x 480 pixels via integrated SuperResolution Technology
• Detecting temperature differences from as little as 0.06°C
• testo Thermography App to use mobile terminal devices as a second display and for remote control or to write and send reports, along with saving them online
• Wireless communication thanks to Bluetooth – this means you can also wirelessly integrate the readings of the compatible testo 770-3 clamp meter and testo 605i thermohygrometer
• Built-in digital camera and laser marker generate a real image in parallel to the thermal im
• Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition
• The testo ScaleAssist automatically ensures optimum setting of the thermal image scale, which means you generate objectively comparable and error-free thermal images, for example of the thermal insulation behaviour of buildings
• The testo ?-Assist ensures the correct measurement result by automatically determining and setting the emissivity and reflected temperature
• The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure
• Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
• You can choose to save thermal images as JPEGs
Scope of delivery
testo 872 thermal imager with radio module for Bluetooth/WLAN, USB cable, mains unit, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, pro software, 3 x testo ?-Markers, commissioning instructions, short instructions, calibration protocol and case.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Testo Australia Pty Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.